This is a description of the technical support services provided by RapidCanvas, Inc. to its customers.
1. Support Services
2. Response Time
RapidCanvas shall respond to high-priority urgent support requests within 12 hours and lower priority requests within 24 hours, both on business days andweekends/holidays, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Requests marked “Urgent” in any way will be considered urgent.
Customer must be current on their payments to RapidCanvas to receive any technical support.
5. Support Qualifications
- RapidCanvas will have no responsibility or obligations for any failure of the System to perform which is caused by Customer’s hardware or equipment; and
- RapidCanvas will have no obligation for any failure that is not reproducible by RapidCanvas or Customer;
- Provide up to two (2) Designated Support Contacts, and other experienced technical and business personnel to assist RapidCanvas personnel with these support services;
- Ensure that each Designated Support Contact has that degree of expertise customarily required to perform a support contact’s duties within an information technology department similar to Customer’s and has attended applicable RapidCanvas training;
- Allocate resources and otherwise cooperate with RapidCanvas in connection with the support services; and
- If agreed between Customer and RapidCanvas, provide remote access to Customer’s computer network to enable RapidCanvas personnel access to perform diagnosis.